a 5th generation family-owned destination
- Swim wear is required in both pools at all times. We request that you not wear cut-off shorts.
- Please shower before entering the pools to keep out any dirt, sweat, etc. There are showers available in the restrooms, as well as an outdoor shower next to the big pool.
- Children under 4’7″ are required to wear a life vest while in the pool area. Children are the responsibility of their parent/guardian and must be supervised at all times.
- Food, pop, and alcohol is prohibited in the pool area. Bottled water is acceptable, but please dispose of any garbage.
- To prevent injury, please refrain from diving and jumping into the pools, as they are only 4′ deep.